Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thank you Blizzard :D

Clearly I haven't been posting very often, but then I haven't been playing very often either. Basically I've just been messing around and making alts, visiting the old world (I'm a vanilla wow fan at heart). My healers have been collecting dust, I've leveled 2 alts, and my house has never been cleaner. Patch 3.3 dropped and I just really like the changes, and have been playing more lately.

I think Blizz deserves a shout out for actually making a WOTLK instance with crowd control. I cannot even remember the last time i saw a mage sheep a target that wasn't in the BG's, or a hunter trap something, or a priest shackeling an undead. It's a nice change. I know there are some people who just don't like Halls of Reflection, but just because you find something hard doesn't mean it's not worth doing. So, I think I'm going to rejoin the raiding world ( or what it's evolved into) and take a trip to ICC later tonight. Which means I will be back with more observations to keep myself amused. Shortly i will complaining about the fact that still don't have a shield upgrade, frustrated that the broken hilt still hasn't dropped for me, and annoyed that my cloak was ninja'd by a hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment